Get news and announcements from MIT, including the latest health updates, and see calendars for academics, events, and athletics.
- Family Weekend 2023 will take place the weekend of October 27-28.
- Reaffirming our commitment to diversity
- MIT President Sally Kornbluth speaks on the Supreme Court affirmative action ruling
- Recent letters to the MIT community
- MIT Now: Covid-19 updates
- MIT Events
- Academic Calendar
A range of services are dedicated to supporting students in the classroom, on campus, and in the residence halls, with the aim to help them flourish and succeed.
Student Life and Academics
Have questions on financial aid, dining plans, housing assignments, or other resources? Check this section.
- Career Services
- Office of the First Year
- Independent Activities Period
- Experiential Learning Opportunities
Student Health and Safety
Keeping students safe and healthy so they can be their best selves and enjoy a rich and rewarding experience at MIT is of paramount importance. Here are some resources and numbers to keep handy.
Get involved and stay connected with the life of the Institute through a range of opportunities, from campus visits to giving challenges.